- Light: Sun, Part Sun
- Zones: 3-10
- Plant Type: Perennial,Herb
- Plant Height: 8-18 inches tall
- Plant Width: 8-12 inches wide
- Flower Color: Pink to lavender globe-shape flowers
- Bloom Time: Pink flowers in midspring to early summer
- Landscape Uses: Containers,Beds & Borders
- Special Features: Flowers,Attractive Foliage,Fragrant,Attracts Butterflies,Deer Resistant,Easy to Grow
Chives grace the garden with bright green stems and pinkish-purple pom-pom blooms -- all of which offer a distinctly mild onion flavor. Versatile and easy-growing, chives thrive in containers and also form an eye-catching edging in planting beds. Place chives with convenient harvest in mind; a pot near the kitchen door keeps garden-fresh flavors close at hand. After chives flower, cut plants to encourage new growth, trimming a portion of the clump at a time. In wintry regions, as the growing season winds down, dig up a few bulbs to tuck in a pot for on a sunny windowsill.
Simply you have to apply for Free Chives and will get your Free Chives at your door step with no any cost. Click Here, if you are Interested to get Free Chives.